SHIPMENT PROCESSING TIME
- All orders are processed within 1 - 2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Packages typically arrive in about 2 - 5 business days after they are shipped. Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Guam orders may take considerably longer than the estimates.
- To offer you a wider range of products on BellaVie MD, your items may be fulfilled from different Distribution Centres. For this reason your order may be split into separate shipments and even shipped on different days, but don't worry you're only charged one shipping fee for the entire order. You may check the tracking on your order on our website, if any items within the order do not arrive within a couple of days of the estimated shipping window indicated, please let us know and we'd be happy to investigate further.
- Orders placed on holidays, Saturdays or Sundays will be processed the following business day.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
SHIPMENT TO P.O BOXES OR APO/FPO ADDRESSES
- BellaVie MD ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION AND ORDER TRACKING
- Once your order has been prepared for shipment, you will receive a shipment confirmation email that confirms that your order has been shipped from our distribution center.
- You can check the status of your order by reviewing your order on your account. To sign into your account, click here.
- Tracking information may not be available for the first 24 to 48 hours after you receive your shipping confirmation email. If 48 hours have passed and you're still unable to track your order, please call us at (800) 398-5171; Monday through Friday, from 9:00AM to 5:00PM EST.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
- BellaVie MD is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc).
- BellaVie MD is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim with the carrier.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us via telephone at (800) 398-5171 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.